Thursday 16 February 2012

WHAT CHA UP TO CINDY?

This is going to be a quick entry on just letting you guys know what I've been planning to do with my blog! I'm going to try to blog once a day everyday and I'm going to try to stick to a schedule where I plan a certain day of the week where I specifically talk about something different. For example; Monday could be a makeup product review, Tuesday could be a beauty tool review/ rant, Wednesday - Weeping Wednesday? (products that suck)... etc. you guys get the jist! I'm still brainstorming ideas so things could change. Doing this might be more interesting rather than you guys seeing 10 back-to-back makeup reviews followed by 5 hauls! 

Today I went shopping and made some pretty big purchases. I won't say what though. (unless you've seen my twitter) and I also purchased quite a bit of things online recently and I'm just waiting for them to come in the mail. I'll feature all my purchases in 1 large collective haul in the near future. 

I'm super excited about everything thats happening this year. 2012 has been awesome to me so far & I'm happy to share it with you guys through my blog! This blog has so much potential and I just can't wait to see what it'll be like 6 months down the road. I hope you guys enjoy! 
&& thats it for today! have a great day & enjoy the sunshine Vancouver! (not...) 

2 comments:

  1. I am also excited for your blog! <3 Sarah

    http://somelikeitsimple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete