Tuesday 28 February 2012

Fashion Haul!

I just recently had surgery so I've been staying home a lot recovering. With that said, I've had lots of time to shop online as well as in stores.

I'm subscribed to Daily Look. (join!  http://www.DailyLook.com/?refMemberID= -875170067918012541). For those of you who don't know what it is; Daily Look is a online subscription site in which they send you e-mails about outfits that they style together daily. You can purchase the whole outfit for $100 and under or you can buy the pieces that you like from the outfit! Its totally free to sign up & this way you get a personalized look every day! I purchased pieces from 2 main looks;

1) "Scoop Neck Chiffon Tank with Back Detail" - $36.99CAD
back
front
2) "Classic Sailor Stripe Blazer" - $49.99CAD
front
back
3) "Classic Patch Pocket Blazer" - $59.99CAD
front (the blazer is bright orange!)
back

4) "Sleeveless Button Down Shirt" - $38.99CAD
front (ivory colour)
back

I'm very satisfied with the products that I purchased! The quality isn't the best but for the prices that they are its not a bad deal. The tank tops definitely aren't made as well as the blazers that I purchased. I usually wear between a small - medium and I purchased all of the items in medium. (online shopping can be deceiving especially if the products are made in asia! asian fits are smaller!) So I went with the higher spectrum of what I usually wear. & they fit perfectly. The shipping took almost 3 weeks which is ridiculous! I e-mailed them about 2 weeks in wondering about the tracking and I didn't get a reply until a day before everything came in. & they said that they didn't know what  happened to the packages since it had left the United States. Which I thought was bogus because shouldn't they be somewhat responsible for the packages until they reach to the customer? ANYWAYS. Enough ranting! Overall I would purchase from Daily Look again. I really do enjoy the products  




A few things from Forever 21;

1) "Leopard Print Top With Tie" - $29.80CAD. 




2) "10 Eyeshadow Palette" - $7.80CAD (naked palette dupe!)&& i know its not "fashion" but it is from F21 ! 

I purchased this palette on a whim. I didn't expect too much knowing that its from F21 & that nothing will ever compare to my Urban Decay Naked Palette 1&2. But it was only $7.80? Why not. Well did they prove me wrong! This palette is extremely pigmented. I would expect to have maybe 1-3 colours out of the palette then to be the "rotten eggs" of the bunch but not a single eyeshadow was crappy! they're super good! My only complain is that the packaging is super lousy. It feels super cheap (well it is...) but they could've done more with it! The eyeliner that came with the palette is another surprise! Its quite creamy & glides on very nicely. Definitely recommend it! Its a good dupe for the Naked Palettes 1&2.



 3) Green Laced Tube Dress W/ Belt - $28.80CAD

4) Sheer Military Style Dress - $29.80CAD





From the Online Apple Store;
Michael Kors Horiztontal Tote For Macbook Pro Up to 15" in MK Monogram;

middle pocket is for your macbook!

zipped up
I've been looking for a bag to bring to school where I can carry my 13" Macbook Pro and some school supplies. I was browsing the Michael Kors website and found this bag. Unfortunately they don't ship to Canada unless you call a toll-free number & set up the purchase. & the stores didn't carry this bag with the zipped pocket for your Macbook.  I didn't want to go through the hassle of calling them so I went on the Apple website knowing that Apple sells Michael Kors products. Luckily they had the exact same bag! & I got free shipping! The bag was $284.00CAD. When I got the bag in the mail, it came in a GIANT box. Unsure of why Apple placed a bag in such a large box I opened the box anyways puzzled. It turns out that the box fits the bag almost perfectly. This bag is HUGE! It didn't look so large online but holding it against my body it totally didn't suit me! I think I'm going to return this bag. :( wahh still on the hunt for another school bag!



......





&& Last but not least... 


MY NEW LOUIS VUITTON SPEEDY 35 DAMIER! (purchased instore) 

AHHH im so in love with my new Louis Baby! I've wanted this bag for so long and I finally decided to go purchase it. I was undecided between either 35/40 and whether I wanted the Damier or the Monogram. I decided to go with the Damier because not as many people have this print compared to the Monogram and the leather handles on the Damier isn't patina (surface of the leather ages through time from natural oils in your hands, weather etc) so it could consistently look clean & I wouldn't have to be so careful with the handles. I decided to go with the 35 rather than the 40 because the 35 suited my body better. I tried both bags on & what I thought I initially wanted, 40, was huge on me! The 35 looked much better on my body (5ft3inches, 128lbs) 

I LOVE IT SO MUCH! <3 <3 best investment ever! 

3 comments:

  1. how much was your louis

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pricing just went up, now it is $770.00CAD before tax

    ReplyDelete