Tuesday 14 February 2012

Quick Shopping Haul !

I quickly stopped by metrotown at metropolis today for some quick shopping! I had 6 M.A.C empty containers so I brought them back to MAC so I could get a free lipstick/lipgloss in exchange! It took me a while to decide what shade I wanted, & it was frustrating because all the shades that I picked up and liked were the ones I already had! Surprisingly I don't own a matte lipstick so I decided to go for "Please Me". it's a nice mauvy- pinky colour and it suits my skintone very well! It's a "my lip colour but better" kind of lipstick.
MAC matte lipstick in "Please Me" 
I then stopped by Sephora because I had recieved an e-mail last night that was exclusive to V.I.B members. The promotion is if you spend $35.00 you recieve a exclusive NARS mini set of the Liquid Illuminator in "Orgasm", Bronzing powder in "Laguna" and a Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base! It came in the most adorable little drawstring bag! I was surprised when I saw the "Laguna" bronzer because it was packaged so nicely! It's equivalent to the size of the single NARS eyeshadows. But there's actually 0.3 more grams of product in the mini "Laguna" bronzer! Score ! 


In order to receive the NARS mini set, I had to spend $35.00, I walked out spending roughly $55.00. Whys this always happen to me? Oh well... Anywho. I purchased the Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in "Exposed." This blush has much hype in the beauty community and I thought I'd give it a shot! I usually don't tend to pick out colours like this, "Exposed" is a very brown and a somewhat shimmery blush. It looks like more of a bronzer than a blush but from what I've heard its very versatile and could be used for both purposes. I do have to say that I most definitely don't justify the price. This blush costed me $33.00 CAD before tax! That's just absurd! Well see in time if it is worth it.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in "Exposed" - $33.00 + tax


I was $2.00 short and I was looking around for anything else that I might have "needed." Then I spotted the cutest Hello Kitty Pencil/Make-up bag! It was a definite must have since I'm just a crazy Hello Kitty freak! The pencil case was $15.00 CAD. & worth every penny! I remembered that I paid around $25.00-30.00 for my other Hello Kitty pencil case that is similar in shape and much uglier...  
Hello Kitty Pencil Case from Sephora - $15.00 + tax
Old Hello Kitty Pencil Case - ~$25-30 


I then stopped by Michael Kors. I've been wanting a rose-gold watch for quite some time now. (when I say quite some time = ~1 year...) so I finally decided to pick one up! I've been debating on which watch I wanted more. I had my eye on the "Baguette-Bezel Rose Gold" watch but I seeing it in person, the face was overwhelmed with rose-gold! So I went with the Michael Kors Glitz Chronograph in the Regular size. (It comes in a smaller face.) I love it so much! Its my new baby! It costed me $300.00 CAD + tax. 
Michael Kors Baguette- Bezel Rose Gold
Michael Kors Glitz Chronograph  - $300.00 + tax
photo looks like its gold but its actually rose-gold!
After a wonderful day shopping, I was ready to head back to my car and go home. Then I remembered that I had a coupon for Bath & Body Works. $10.00 off my next $30.00 purchase. I went in and got 2 new candles to add to my candle collection. They had a promo going on; 2 three wicked candles for $30.00. I got one from their signature collection called "Sea Island Cotton" and as you can tell from the name. It's smells exactly what it says it smells like. COTTON! I'm into more warmer scents like vanilla & coconut but I wanted my room to smell like fresh laundry for a change. I also picked up "Passion Flower" from their Spring Collection. It smells like "Sweet Pea" but a tad bit more concentrated. On the site they explain the scent of "Passion Flower" as; "Juicy passion fruit, watery pear and casaba melon combine perfectly with Tahitian vanilla." yum.... I've burnt both since I've gotten them today and they smell very true to when they're not burnt. (does that make sense?)
Sea Island Cotton - $10.00 with coupon

Passion Flower - $10.00 With coupon 







This was my first blog entry ever, sorry for all the rambling! The pictures were all taken with my iPhone4.
 Happy Valentines Day<3 Thanks for visiting! 



1 comment:

  1. nice blog! you should check out me and my sisters fashion blog :D follow for a follow? ;DD

    ReplyDelete