Tuesday 13 March 2012

LV Wallet

I've been on a hunt for the perfect wallet for my speedy. I have lots of cards that I need to bring around with me and I need a change pocket in my wallet! Im so undeceive & I think I've narrowed it down to 2 wallets;

LV Insolite Wallet; ~$665.00 CAD/USD

  • 12 credit card slots
  • 2 zippered pockets
  • 2 flat pockets for paper
  • comes in Damier, Damier Azur, Monogram, Monogram Multicolore Canvas ~805.00CAD/USD (Linings: Figue, Litchi, Orange, Citron) 

I really love the look of this wallet & how it's so versatile. You could use it as a wallet and if you don't want to carry your purse for the day, you could use it as a clutch! It has 2 zippered pockets on the inside which I love because it gives the outside a more smooth surface opposed to having the zippered pockets on the outside. 12 slots isn't quite enough but I'll settle for 12 compared to regular wallets with 9 slots. I love the look of the Monogram Multicolore Canvas! Its so original because no Multicolore Canvas will ever look like another. The colour pattern is totally different from each leather item. the one thing that I dislike about this wallet is that it has 4 brass snaps on the inside to secure the wallet. Its not very secure especially if you were to fill your wallet and used it as a clutch. The snaps could pop open whereas if it was a zipper it would be more secure. 



LV Long Wallet Origami; ~$705.00CAD/USD

  • Rear zippered coin compartment
  • 12 credit card slots
  • 2 large interior bill compartments
  • 3 smaller interior bill compartments
  • comes in Damier & Monogram

This wallet is very unique as you can see, the inside of the wallet is shaped in different angles giving it the "origami" folds while the outside looks like its folded like an envelope. I've never seen something like this before! It looks gorgeous. This wallet has the zippered pocket on the outside which is a downside for me because if you were to put coins in the back it would make the wallet push outwards giving it a bumpy feel & look. This wallet also has the snap buttons for closure which i don't like.


SIGH! decisions, decisions! :( so hard to make a choice between the two! I'm so torn!

No comments:

Post a Comment