Wednesday 21 March 2012

Guess what I got....

THE LOUIS VUITTON INSOLITE WALLET !!! 

after lots of consideration, I finally made the decision to get the Insolite wallet in Damier. Its versatile and I could use it as a clutch whenever I don't feel like carrying my purse around. The zip pocket also fits my iPhone4 perfectly! and with 12 card slots its not quite enough for ALL my cards but it will do:) I also got my initials stamped on the inside of the wallet. I love how Louis personalizes the pieces like this! I chose the colour red to match the inside lining of my speedy. I'm so happy ! It costed me $655.00CAD + tax. its a beautiful peice.

held as a clutch

and while I was browsing around Holt Renfrew waiting for my wallet to be stamped, i stumbled upon ....
Marc Jacobs iPhone 4/4s case!

I saw a silver one last week and asked the sales associate if they had it in the Rose Gold colour cause it would be absolutely PERFECT if they did. She said they haven't gotten them in yet. Lucky me, one week later: I happened to stumble upon the 2nd last Rose Gold case! It is super cute & goes so well with my rose gold accessories. It costed me $45.00CAD + tax.
my puppy Cookie <3 

Pro: the case is super cute & light so it doesn't weigh your phone down
Con: made of plastic. I thought it was made of a heavier material which would somewhat justify the price. 


*Photos make the case look "gold" but they're a true ROSE GOLD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment